L. Andre Rice, GRI
22326 Exploration Park Dr
Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Andre joined Re/Max as a Sales Associate in 1996.
- Previously a Sales Associate with Franzen-Brown Realtors Inc.
- Topped $20 million in sales in 2004.
Accomplishments and Affiliations
- Graduate of Great Mills High.
- Attended Charres County Community College and St. Mary's College of Maryland
- Graduate of the Realtors® Institute (GRI)
- Certified as an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Numerous Real Estate classes and seminars.
Areas of Specialization
- Member Southern Maryland Association of Realtors®
- Member Maryland Association of Realtors®
- Member National Association of Realtors®
- Member, REBAC (Real Estate Buyer Agency Council) 1997
- 2004 Commercial Bronze Award Winner Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- 2004 RE/MAX Platinum Award Winner
- 2004 Diamond Award Winner Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- 2003 Platinum Award Winner Southern Maryland Association of Realtors
- 1997-2002 Gold Award Winner Southern Maryland Association of Realtors®
- RE/MAX 100% Award Winner 1998,1999,2000,2002,2003
- RE/MAX President's Award Winner 2001
- 1996 Bronze Award Winner So. MD. Association of Realtors®
- Veteran of U.S. Navy
- Andre specializes in both buyer representation and the representation of sellers in the marketing of their homes.
- Andre is a full time Realtor with Re/Max Top Professionals. In addition to providing professional real estate services Andre is committed to ensuring "complete" service to all clients and customers. "A truly competent "Top Professional".
Copyright© 2017 by
eWebEngine - A Division of Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies
Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated Agents Only